What to do when your smart phone won’t turn on? | LG G3
LG G3 is a very powerful smart device loaded with amazing features. But how useful are those features when your LG G3 phone won’t turn on? Many times the phone LG G3 won’t turn on due to some reason, even if it is fully charged. Every problem has a solution so you don’t need to worry as this article will guide you about how to fix LG G3 won’t turn on issue.
If you are facing the same problem, then follow these tips to turn your phone again.
To fix mobile won’t turn on issue you need the following equipments:
- A USB Cable
Once you have both of these items, just follow the tips below and you are ready to start the process.
Charge your phone:
Make sure that your smart phone is charged. Your smart phone’s battery may be fully drained.
- Plug in the charger and wait for at least 10-12 minutes.
- The screen will give you an indication of charging.
This is the most common reason; users don’t check the battery charging and try to turn on the smart device. Mostly the smart device takes 10-12 minutes to show the charging status if the battery is fully drained out. If you are still facing the issue then you need to follow the below steps.
Reboot LG G3 smart device:
A power reboot may help solve the problem.
- Remove the back cover and then the battery.
- Now, press and hold the empty smart phone’s power button for at least 30-40 seconds. This will drain out any residual power left in the device. Make sure the smart phone’s charger is not plugged in.
- Now insert the battery back in position and charge the smart phone for 25 to 30 minutes before attempting to turn it on.
Replace LG G3 battery:
If the issue is still prevailing then it may be the result of battery fault, so you need to replace the battery and then try to turn on the smart device.
If your battery exhaust quickly and does not charge at all, you may need to replace the battery.
Check if any applications running in the background have caused the issue; if so then just uninstall the application.