Tips to uninstall applications | LG G3
Your LG G3 smartphone may have several applications that you no longer want to keep and you need to delete them. You may also need to delete some apps using too much data and harmful for your battery and internet data. But if you are unable to delete the apps from your LG G3, or are facing any problem, then you can follow these three methods to successfully get rid of those apps.
You may need the following applications that help you manage your apps.
- MobileGo: It will root your smart phone with just a single click
- Smart App Manager: A good choice to delete pointless apps.
There are three techniques to solve this problem as mentioned below:
Technique 1 – Google Play Store
The google Play Store will easily uninstall the apps for you. Just follow these steps:
- Open Google Play Store from your smart phone
- Open the menu from the left side
- Tap on My Apps
- Tap the app you want to uninstall
- In the new window, tap Uninstall
Technique 2 – App Drawer
The most preferred way is to use the App Drawer. It can be done by following these steps:
- Open the App Drawer
- Look for the apps you don’t want
- Look on the top left corner for the options icon with three dots and tap on it
- Tap on the Edit/Uninstall apps button in the pop up
- Your apps will have a red cross on the top left of their icon. Tap that useless app to uninstall them.
Technique 3 – Third Party Software
You can try to root your phone if the above mentioned techniques don’t work.
- Download and install MobileGo or Stump Root on you PC
- Connect your phone via USB cable and root your phone
- Once rooting is done, open the app drawer again on your phone.
- You will find out that all the apps can be uninstalled now.
Make sure you don’t delete your system apps that are needed by the phone to operate all features. Follow the proper procedure for your device for rooting.
You can also disable your system app from the same window where un-installation is done.