Tips to solve application downloading failure issue| LG G3
It can be a headache for new users to download and install applications on their new LG G3 smart device. But those users who are using smart devices for a long time and are familiar with LG G3 pros and cons will agree that one of the most common issues with smart devices is applications downloading failure along with insufficient memory error. Whether you are new to smart devices or a common smart device user, if you are having trouble in downloading applications with your smart device, then this is a perfect guide for you.
Follow the tips given in this guide and you should be able to enjoy using your smart device with new applications.
Make sure you have the following items before you start the process:
- Updated Google Play Store app
- A stable Wi-Fi connection
- Enough space on your SD Card for new applications
When everything is ready, follow these tips to download applications successfully:
Tip 1 – Free your ‘Cache’
- Open Settings on you smart device from the main menu.
- Tap on the General tab.
- Tap on Apps
- Tap on All apps
- Tap on Google Play Store
- Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons
This is most common and most helpful technique. But if this doesn’t work, follow our next tip.
Tip 2 – Restart your phone
Try restarting you smart device. A restart can fix a lot of software issues on your smart device.
- Press and hold the Power button on your smart device.
- When the screen gives you an option window, tap on Power off and restart.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection, in case smart device is not in range of the signals.
- Use mobile network data if Wi-Fi is not available.
- Turn off Application Updates from Settings
- Restart your downloads
Tip 3 – Storage Capacity
If the problem still persists, you might want to free up space in the storage.
Firstly, check if you have enough space by doing the following steps:
- Open Settings on you smart device
- Tap on Generals tab.
- Tap on
Your screen will display the smart device will display the data storage properties. If there is less free space remaining, then do the following:
- Delete or uninstall applications that are no longer useful.
- Use applications such as Clean Master or MobileGo to clean up residual data on your smart device.
- In case of updated applications, uninstall them and reinstall them to ensure they are free of bugs. Bugs can cause problems while downloading new applications.
Tip 4 – Google Services
You can also check with Google Services to see if there is any problem.
Things to take of:
Make sure you are connected to the internet through Wi-Fi or Mobile Data while following these tips.
Before downloading new applications, always check if you have free space or not.
Transfer your applications to SD Card or download the new apps directly to SD Card for better space management.