Tips to permanently delete data from LG G3
All deleted files from our mobile device including media, messages or any other private information can be easily recovered. We usually hit the Factory Reset option before selling or gifting out our mobile phone, but all those deleted items are easily recoverable and is not safe to your privacy. Therefore, we bring you these tips that you can follow to make sure all your data has been wiped out from your phone completely, and nobody can get their hands on it after you have sold it or gifted it to someone.
To permanently erase LG G3 data you need to follow the below steps:
Erase LG G3 data permanently:
- Download and install MobileGo software on your computer.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable
- Once your device is detected, the software will notify you with a connected device and give you several options.
- In the software window, click on the icon on the upper right corner which will lead you to a login screen.
- You can sign in using other social media accounts like Facebook, or you can create a new account if you don’t have one. Subscribe to the Premium Services to be able to use the feature of complete data removal.
- After completing the above step, go to the ToolKit tab and click on the Advance option, then click on data eraser.
- Select Erase Now to begin the process of deleting.
- A new window will open in the text field type Delete and click on Start to Erase The process will take a few minutes.
- When it’s completed, you phone is ready. Be sure to take a backup of all the data, because once deleted using this method, no data can be recovered again.
You will need to pay for the Premium account on MobileGo. Factory reset can also be used to erase data, but then some of your data may be recovered easily and is not completely safe.