Tips to fix the “Android Dark Screen Issue”
A very common problem faced by many Android users is dark screen issue, or “Android Black Screen of Death”. Since a huge number of people use Android devices across the globe, that means there are high numbers of Android users that are facing dark screen problem. And if you are one of them who face this problem, then these tips will help to solve your problem. In addition to the below tips, it will be useful to get a USB charger as well.
Tips to Solve Android Dark Screen Issue:
Tips 1 – Check your power
Make sure your phone is getting its power properly by following the steps mentioned below:
- Power off your phone.
- Remove the battery.
- Clean the terminals and put it back properly.
- Attached the charger and charge for at least 3-5 hours.
This is the most common reason to solve the issue, if the problem is still there then you need to follow the below steps.
Tips 2 – Remove Everything
If tip 1 doesn’t work, try the below mentioned method, this method is useful and can has solved the problem of most of the users.
- Power of your phone.
- Take out your Battery, SD card, and SIM card.
- Leave everything aside for 15-20 minutes.
- After 15-20 minutes put everything back in and turn your phone on.
Tip 3 – Factory Reset
If the problem still persists then your phone might need a factory reset. But keep in ming that it will erase all of your stored data. But with a dark screen, you cannot back up your data, so remove your SD card before a factory reset.
- Turn off your phone
- Remove SD card
- Press and hold the Power button, home button and the Volume up button This will send your phone into reboot mode.
- When your phone enters recovery mode, the screen will give you a recovery screen. Use the volume up and down buttons to navigate the menu and select the Factory Reset option using the power key.
Make sure your phone is well charged.
Make sure your charger is working properly. A factory reset will delete all your data, so make a backup before performing a factory reset.