Tips for using phone storage of LG G3
You may encounter a message that reads “not enough space” while downloading the new applications. This is because the phone storage is full, and cannot take it anymore data. Mobile companies will never be able to match the huge storage requirements. It will always prove to be insufficient. But you can follow our tips to use the storage more efficiently by cleaning up the junk files and Cache that take too much space. These files accumulate every day, and need periodic cleaning.
Follow the steps to use more space in LG G3:
The first step is to install the third party application that will help the LG G3 users to clean the phone storage and also clean the run time memory. To install the third party application follow the below steps:
- Open Google Play store.
- Tap in the search bar and type mobile cleaner.
- You will have a number of applications. Tap on the top application.
- Tap on install and then tap on Accept.
The application will be installed in quick time and a shortcut will be created on the Home screen. If the shortcut is not created then you can visit the application section to run the application. Just tap on the application and the phone storage with extra data will be cleared.
- LG G3 comes with a built-in cleaning application. It deletes the temporary and unnecessary files on your device. To use this app, go to “Settings” from the menu.
- Out of the four tabs on top, select “General” tab.
- Tap on the “Smart Cleaning” option that appears.
- Once the Smart Cleaning is opened, you will find two options “Idle Apps” and “Temporary File”. Tap which ever you want to take of first.
- Tap the “Clean” button to start cleaning.
- Enjoy your free space once the app is finished cleaning.
You can download more applications such as “Clean Master” or “MobileGo” that serve the same purpose. While cleaning your phone, make sure you know what you are removing. Do not select “Clear Data” in the settings, it will delete your app’s progress.