Tips and tricks to Factory Reset LG G3 Smart Device
Are you facing slow processing issue of LG G3 smart device? Then the best way to solve the issues is to remove the unwanted apps from the smart device but after performing this process you are again facing the slow response of the smart device then the one and only solution is to perform LG G3 hard reset. A hard reset of your LG G3 may help you get rid of some troubles that you might be facing. A hard reset can resolve almost all of the software issues with your phone. When you perform a hard reset, your phone will be restored to LG G3 factory settings, but remember that this will remove and delete all your personal settings, information and all kind of data. It is advices to create a backup using the MobileGo software before giving your phone a hard reset. A hard reset can be done in three ways, and below are the steps involved to hard reset your phone using the three methods:
Method 1 – Software Factory Reset
This is a simple method. You need to turn your phone off and then turn it back on, just like you do to a laptop or a PC. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press and hold the power button located at the back.
- The screen will display a few options. Tap Power Off and Restart, then
- Your phone will power off and restart with a software factory rest.
Method 2 – Internal Settings
You can also do it through the Settings. Here is how:
- On your phone, open Settings from the main menu.
- Tap on the Backup and Reset
- Now tap on Factory Data Reset.
- In the new window that appears, select reset phone and erase everything.
- Allow the phone to reset by agreeing to the pop up that appears.
- The process is complete, your phone has been hard reset.
Method 3 – Hardware Buttons
Your LG G3 three can also be reset using the hardware button located on the phone. There are two ways to do this, which are mentioned below:
- Press and hold the Power button for at least 6 second.
- Once completely off, press and hold the volume down button and the Power button at the same time. Release them the LG Logo appears on the screen.
- Again press and hold the same buttons as above until the hard reset menu
- Switch off your phone by holding the power button for at least 6 seconds.
- Press and hold the volume down button and the Power button at the same time until the LG logo appears.
- Now release the power button.
- Power off your phone by pressing and holding the Power button for 6 seconds.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume down button until the LG Logo appears on screen. Release them when you see the logo appear.
- Now press both of the volume buttons
- When your phones gives you option to hard reset, release the buttons and select to hard reset your phone.
- The process is complete. When you see the Welcome screen it means that your phone has been hard reset successfully.