A .htaccess (hypertext access) file is a directory-level configuration file supported by several web servers, that allows for decentralized management of web server configuration. They are placed inside the web tree, and are able to override a subset of the server’s global configuration for the directory that they are in, and all sub-directories.
- 6 Tips on iOS 8.1 Battery Life Issues and How to Modify
- 4 ways to fix Drain battery issue in Samsung Galaxy S5
- 7 Fixes to Critical Battery Life after upgrading on iOS 7.1
- Fingerprint scanner bug on Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to troubleshoot!
- How to change default applications in Windows 10?
- How to forget saved internet connection in windows 10?
- Tips to restore deleted Whatsapp messages
- HTC One M8 | Tips to fix Data Connection Error
- HTC One M8 | Tips to customize your LED notification light
- Linux operating system
android apple chrome code facebook factory reset google HTC one HTC one M8 iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 4S iPhone 5 iphone 6 LG LG G3 LG G3 smart device Mobilego SD card smartphone tips torrent trick windows