Remove the “Cant Connect to Camera” error with this guide | LG G3
More than often you may encounter errors with the camera on your smart device. While opening your camera to take pictures, you may see “can’t connect to camera” on your smart device. A simple restart of the application may help fix the problem sometimes, but you may need to go for a permanent solution to get rid of this error. If we analyze the error, it could be due to the following reasons:
- Other apps on your smart device can interfere with the camera. Apps that use the camera such as Skype or Snapchat may be a source of this problem. You should close these apps before proceeding.
- Close the app from the back button instead of the home button. Closing it from the home button can cause this error as well.
You can also check the following apps that will give you a better camera experience:
- Camera FV-5 Lite
- Camera 360 Ultimate
- Google Camera
For a good solution to this problem, follow these simple methods listed below:
Exit the camera with the back button and open it again. If LG G3 smart device shows “Can’t connect to camera” again, then do as follows:
- Open Settings on your smart device
- Tap on the Generals tab
- Tap on the Battery option
- Look for mm-qcamera-daemon in the app list that displays
- Exit this process if found.
Most of the camera errors on LG G3 can be fixed with this method.
- Open Settings from the Main Menu.
- Tap on
- Tap on All tab on the top
- Search and select Camera from the list
- In the Camera window, tap the Clear Data and Clear Cache
IF both the methods fail, then a Restart will definitely do the trick.
- Press and hold the Power button located at the back of your LG G3
- Tap on Power off and restart option when the screen gives you options.
This method will refresh the smart device and the camera interface as well.
Regularly check for apps that might interfere with the camera. Turn them off when not in use or when you want to use the camera.
Keep track of any new application you install that will use the camera. These will interfere the camera usage.
Always exit the apps with the back button instead of the home button. Many issues may arise due to this, so make this a habit.