How to remove the PC connection error? Android Devices
Smart devices have extensive number of features and are ease to use. Through smart devices the users can now easily save their time by connecting the device to the computer and to move the data here and there like music, important documents, videos and many other compatible files. Sometimes devices generate an unusual error, one of such errors is encountered when the user connect the smartphone with the PC and gets an error unable to connect. If you are facing such problem, then there is no need to worry as the below article is all about the tips to fix the issue of PC connection error.
All you need is to follow our simple steps to free yourself from PC phone connection issue. You will need a USB cable in order to complete the formalities.
Steps to Remove the Mobile PC connection issue:
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable.
- Once your device is connected, open the Control Panel and find Device Manager.
- Open the Device Manager and search through the list until you find MTP Devices. A yellow exclamation mark may or may not be showing on the icon. If the yellow exclamation mark is showing, it is indicating that the driver for this hardware is not properly installed.
- Now, right click on the MTP Device icon and choose properties.
- A new window will open showing you all the MTP device properties. In the Generals tab, click on the Reinstall Driver
- The process will take time, allow it to finish.
- Once it has searched and found the driver, the yellow exclamation mark will disappear.
- Now disconnect and connect your device with the PC again and this should remove the error.
We hope this guide has helped you to solve the connection error. If it doesn’t work, you can look for more complex and advanced methods.