How to forget saved internet connection in windows 10?
Microsoft has launched the latest version of Windows (Windows 10) recently and is embedded with lots of new features along with upgrading of old features. Microsoft allowed all the previous user of Windows operating system to upgrade the Windows for free. Some features are moved from one destination to another destination. One of the most common problems faced by the Windows 10 users is that they don’t know how to forget the old internet connection.
When users connect to the network with same SSID and store the password then the next time they need to reset the network password. Since Windows 10 don’t have the option to directly click on the network and to change the password as it was in the previous versions of Windows so the user needs to follow the below steps to forget the internet connection windows 10.
Steps to forget saved internet connection in Windows 10:
Here are some simple steps to forget the saved internet connection.
- Click on the Wireless signal icon in the icon tray.
- Now click on the Network Settings.
- A window will open, search for Manage WI-Fi Settings and click on it.
- Scroll down the window to the Manage known Networks and click on the network connection that you want to forget.
- From the options click on forget.
Here you are done; your saved internet connection is deleted from your PC. Now search the connection and connect and enjoy the internet service.