Tips to restore the Voice calling Service | LG G3
With the advancement in technology, smart devices offer a wide range of functions and services, but the main function of a smart phone still remain the same as voice calling service. It can get very annoying if LG G3 smart phone is facing an error while voice calling and you are unable to use the most basic function of a phone.
In this guide, we will show you few methods that you can use to enable the LG G3 voice calling feature if it is causing any problems. You may need the Viber application to test your LG G3.
First install the Viber application to your smart device through the below steps:
- Open Google Play store.
- Tap in the search bar and type Viber. You will have some results according to the search.
- Now tap on the purple Viber Icon, then tap on Install and then tap Accept.
In few minutes the Viber application will be installed in your smart device, depending on the speed of your internet connection. Now open the Viber application and insert your SIM card number, you will have a code in the form of SMS. Insert the code and you are done in launching the application.
Now, follow our tips and tricks guide to help your LG G3 voice calling error issue to get disappear:
- Most of the time, all your smart phone may need is a restart. Switch of your smart phone and switch it back on. It should do the trick and test the issue using the Viber application.
- If a restart didn’t help, you should consider rebooting your phone. Rebooting solves a lot of soft issues and refreshes your device. Press and hold the power button until the device switches off. Carefully remove the battery and wait for 3 to 5 seconds. Now insert the battery back into the phone and power it on. Test your LG G3 answer call service, this should solve the problem.
- If restart and reboot both fails and you can’t answer call LG G3 then your voice calling service may be corrupted. In this case, your last option is a factory reset. A factory reset will restore the software to its basic stage. But make sure to create a backup of your data before a factory reset, as it will delete all your data.
If you have tried all of these methods, and the problem is still there, consider taking your phone to a service center.
You may also go for the advanced method of flashing your smart phone’s firmware. Keep in mind that this method is a very complicated method. Only do it if you are an advanced user and know what you are doing. It may cause your LG G3 phone brick if done incorrectly.