Tips to recover the deleted text messages | Motorola Droid Mini
The phone memory, dedicated for text messages is generally relatively low, even in smart phones. And when this memory gets filled, it may delete the older messages automatically. The phone removes old messages either to make space for new incoming messages, or there might be a set limit on maximum messages than can be stored.
To avoid such headache, we have listed down some steps that will help you to recover your lost messages along with some tips that you can use to avoid such issues in the future.
Removing the Maximum Limit of Text Messages in Motorola Droid Mini
- Let’s start by checking if there is any limit set on the maximum number of messages that can be stored on your device. Open your message Inbox
- Tap the Menu Button located at the bottom.
- Tap on the Settings
- You will be able to see all options related to messages. Look for “Delete Old Messages” with a check box next to it.
- If it’s checked, uncheck it. It will remove any limit that is applied to the inbox capacity.
- But if you don’t want to complete remove the limit, then tap the Text Message Limit.
- Once opened, you can easily manage the number of text messages you want to store in your inbox before deleting the old ones. Remember to check the Motorola Delete Old Message if you want to use the limit tool.
Now that you have checked and edited the Limit preferences, let’s work on recovering those deleted messages.
Steps to recover deleted Text Messages Motorola Droid Mini:
- Download and install MobileGo software on your computer from any website.
- Make sure your phone is charged above 30%.
- Open your software connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- From your phone, go to settings, and then tap on Developer’s Options and check the USB Debugging
- Once everything is ready, click “start” on the software window on your computer. The software will start analyzing your device.
- Once the PC has done analyzing, scan your Motorola Droid device. You may be asked from your device to allow the scan to proceed.
- When the scan if over, it will display all the recoverable Contacts, Media, and Messages found on your Motorola Droid phone. You can view every message and chat history.
- Selected the deleted messages you want to recover and click “Recover” and it will all be sent back to your inbox .
MobileGo can be used to backup all kinds of data. You can use it to keep your stuff safe on your PC by making backups, and it will also help transfer the backups to any device you wish to.
Be careful with the Limit Message tool. You may run out of space if your inbox gets full.