HTC One M8 | Tips to customize your LED notification light
The new HTC One M8 is equipped with a very useful feature that is the LED Notification light. This is a very useful item as it can serve at different instances. During a meeting, when your smart device is switched to silent mode, the LED Notification Light will notify you of any message or call without vibrating or turning the screen on. It will also notify you when you leave your phone to go the bathroom and missed the ringtone.
The default LED Notifications setting is as follows:
- Flashing Green Light – indicates any item received.
- Solid Green light – indicates a full battery when plugged to a charger.
- Flashing Orange light – indicates low battery.
- Solid Orange light – indicates the phone is connected to a charger.
These notification indications can easily be modified by the tips given below:
- From your home screen, tap on the Applications icon in the middle.
- Tap on
- Look for Display, Gesture & Buttons option under Phone heading and tap on it.
- Tap on Notification Light
- It will give you are list of options. You can check or uncheck which notification you want the LED Light to inform you about.
- Open settings as mentioned above.
- Tap on Sounds & Notifications under the Phone
- Now you can select when you want the LED light to flash; when the screen is off or at all times.
It is recommended that you select all options for the LED light to notify when asked in tip 1. It will inform you of any new information available to you.